• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misterious behaviour about Indian Teenagers
Dr. Ishika here,

Few days back my younger cousin brought her friends to our home for lunch. While entering into our house one of her friends kind of screamed and shouted -

“Oh! This place is very good for making Tik-Tok video.”

They are a group of teenagers who keep searching for perfect location for selfie and now a days this Tik-Tok videos. She any how recorded two videos and then got calm. My cousin could read my irritation and asked her to stop that.

I understand and respect that every generation has its own obsession. But this kind of madness!! You are going to a stranger's house for the first time, and all you can think and say is how to record a funny video on a stupid app.

No disrespect, but what the shit is this TikTok app, for which teenagers are mad like nothing else matters. Everyday I get some forwards from such stupid videos.

That got me thinking how it used to be good thing to be funny. Such video apps has turned being funny means being irritating.

It has occupied their minds, that easily being part of viral video in Tik-tok has become dream of some teenagers in India.

When Indian teenagers are wasting their precious time doing such stupid videos for no reason other than being viral, then there are several things wrong with them I guess.

[Image: main-qimg-161059264e1e10743ccc65b4a748163b-lq]
That got me thinking how it used to be good thing to be funny. Such video apps has turned being funny means being irritating.
It has occupied their minds, that easily being part of viral video in Tik-tok has become dream of some teenagers in India.
[Image: main-qimg-acfc71d31ab7b17c7d9808d72b66bd0a-lq]